Berlin Travel – Berlin, Germany
The South is a district of Berlin. It consists of the boroughs of Steglitz, Neukölln, Treptow, Zehlendorf, Tempelhof, and Köpenick. It is excels in greenery and is one of the wealthiest places in Berlin. It has big lakes that are surrounded by swaths of forest.
Hotels in South, Berlin
- Hotel Westin Grand in the South Berlin is a 5 star hotel. The hotel has amazingly designed and decorated rooms and suites. The hotel offers spacious lobby to shill out, a fitness centre with indoor pool and a spa. It has a huge garden so that the customers can enjoy the serene beauty of nature.
- Soho House is a historic building used as a 5-star hotel. It has exclusively designed rooms. The swimming pool on the 7th floor gives a mesmerising view of the Berlin city. Comfortable and cosy lounge with bar counters are a great tourist attraction. It also offers the facility of house kitchen so that the guests can dine whenever they want to. Besides this the hotel has a gym, an in-house cinema and a library with large collection of books.
- The Estrel Berlin is Europe’s largest hotel, entertainment & convention complex. This four star hotel serves a brilliant amalgamation of comfort, accommodation, food, entertainment and many more.
- Berlin Hotel located in Neukölln; South Berlin is a three star hotel with amazing features and facilities. The hotel serves with amazing lounge, lobby and a classy business centre. Along with free Wi-Fi and newspapers the guests can also enjoy various other services provided by the hotel staff.
- Michelberger Hotel located in Friedrichshain is a smoke-free hotel. A 24 hour front desk is always available to serve the guests. This hotel has a bar/lounge and a self parking area as well.
- Please go to Berlin Hotels for a comprehensive list of hotels in Berlin.
Places to visit in Berlin
The Grunewald forest in Berlin is the largest forested area. It’s a perfect place to plan a picnic. You can explore the entire place by walking, bicycling or even through horse riding. The forest has a fresh water lake absolutely perfect for a dip. The green spaces in Mauer Park give you the feel of nature along with some great shopping joy. You can walk through the Berlin Wall along the Spree River to explore the Berlin city. There are some great museums like the Island Museum, Bauhaus Museum and many more to enjoy.
Conclusion: so if you are planning for a trip to Berlin than go ahead, because it is a perfect place for your stress relief. For a more detail travel guide please go to Berlin Travel.